What if your greatest heartbreak catapults you to your greatest growth?
Jodi Rosser is no stranger to grief. She loses her best friend to pancreatic cancer, suffers a miscarriage, and endures a heartbreaking divorce. None of her stories get tied up with a red bow, yet God is faithful to bring purpose to her pain. In Depth: Growing through Heartbreak to Strength, Jodi offers hope to anyone with a hurting heart. She encourages you to discover spiritual depth as God redeems your pain.
In this book, you will
- replace the belief that your shattered heart can never be whole with the truth that God can restore the broken pieces into something beautiful;
- stop doubting God’s goodness and trust that He has a purposeful plan beyond what you can understand;
- expand your limited perspective into God’s bigger picture to cultivate deep roots as He redeems your pain;
- combat the lie that God is distant when you feel alone and cling to the truth that He is close to the brokenhearted;
- overcome shame by remembering that your brokenness has the power to change the trajectory of someone else’s hurting heart.
To the woman whose heart has just been shattered into a million pieces, to the hurting heart whose whole world was changed in an instant, to the grieving soul who struggles to get out of bed-you are understood. You are seen. And this book is for you.
There are no reviews yet.